Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 4/30/11 9:46 pm
Good Morning PA!!!

Had a great time yesterday at Liz's! Great friends and great food! I posted the recipe for the chocolate cake with ganache frosting for those of you who are interested. The weather was perfect for a ride with my good friend Cherish and my girl Dee!!

Today is my last day of Spring Break so I am going to chill today. This week begins testing for the next 2-3 weeks. HATE this time of year!! We are on lockdown, all we do is walk around and watch time move SLOWLY while the kids test. We can't do anything in the meantime, no reading, no computer, no phones, NOTHING!!! AAARRGGHHH!!! NOT FUN! Oh well, it is what it is!
Taking Dee to Hebrew School then I will probably get stuff ready for the week! Then sitting and chilling the rest of the day!

What are you up to today??
Have a great day!!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

rock
on 4/30/11 10:46 pm
 Morning my friends.....heading to church with my Mom.....then a bit of retail therapy......a book on the deck and some picnic fare for dinner!!!     Liz   Please post the meatball and sauce recipe soon!!   ENJOY ALL!!!   P Rock!
Maura M.
on 5/1/11 12:57 am - Yardley, PA
Hi Beth & Pam,

In a few minutes, Mark and I are heading out for a bike ride, then I will shower, get my nails done, food shopping, maybe a little mall shopping, then yard work, then grillin and chillin on the patio

Am looking forward to just being  home....

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

dit657
on 5/1/11 1:22 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - if you saw my OT post you can guess what I'm doing today - double doggie duty.

This was definitely NOT my plan for the weekend - I did get my house cleaned yesterday and am doing laundry today - really wanted to concentrate on some spring cleaning but not sure I'll get that done.

Tomorrow I'm off - have to have my nephew at Chester Co Hospital at 6:00 AM for a GI procedure - guess it's good I was off in case I can't find a rescue - I can take the dog to the SPCA. Not my first choice but my sister said small dogs, especially papillons, tend to adopt out very quickly - sometimes even having a waiting list. I hope so - he'll make a very nice companion for someone.

So that's my news - I definitely wamt that chocolate cake recipe as it's one of my favs and have had to give it up - of course I won't DIE without it! But it would be a nice treat occasionally.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 5/1/11 2:48 am - Easton, PA
Morning all!

Well after an insanely long day Friday/Saturday combo I fell asleep on the couch by I think 7ish on the couch last night....woke up around midnight and was up till close to 4.  The life of a night shifter, always running, and not keeping anything remotely close to the same schedule.

I woke up around 9.  See my day one of ninety post - that has been most of my day.

And....I'm back for a stupid one night at work tonight (well one full shift - I have four hours tomorrow but that's a whole other story) which for night shift, one night off one on....to be blunt...sucks.  Anyway - in order to make tomorrow as productive and as reversible as possible, I need to get a nap in today.  So I will do that around 3i****hink.

Watched the day one p90x video so I knew what was coming tomorrow.  I just have to remember.....do your best and forget the rest.  This is gonna be interesting....

P
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 5/1/11 3:04 am - Perry, MI
Greetings Beth and PA Peeps,
Well, this day did not start as planned.  I got up around 7:00, took Utley for his walk.  Ate breakfast and fell asleep in my rocking chair and did not wake up till after 11:00.  Church starts at 10:30.  Argh!  I really wanted to attend, especially since the new time it starts is more convenient. 

Well, I packed most of my stuff for my trip to Michigan.  I have to go to the pharmacy and get some prescriptions, and an eye makeup applicator, and then to my AA meeting.  I am also packing stuff for my dog to take to the kennel.  I feel bad putting him there, but things with my sister are still bad.  She has not spoken to me since I told her I would not be helping her with the Special Olympics event, which took place yesterday.  She was supposed to take care of Utley while I was gone, but her hostility toward me was just way too much.

Tonight, I have to DVR my Law and Order Criminal Intent because the Phillies are on at 8:00.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views